Pilgrims Lodge, celebrated a memorable Ladies Night on the 9th of September 2023, marked by a gathering of 100 esteemed attendees. The event, held in the spirit of camaraderie and benevolence, witnessed the participation of 40 dedicated Masons and their partners, along with 20 non-Masons and their companions.
This exceptional evening served as an opportunity for both Masonic and non-Masonic guests to experience the rich heritage and values of Freemasonry firsthand. Seven potential candidates, new to the world of Masonry, were welcomed and had the privilege of being shown the fun side of our lodge and had a chance to discuss freemasonry in a lively and laid back atmosphere.
Through the collective generosity of the attendees, Pilgrims Lodge is proud to announce that a substantial sum of £5895 was raised for various charitable causes. The breakdown of the donations is as follows:
– £2,500 contributed to the Hants and IOW 2027 Festival for the Masonic Charitable Foundation (MCF), a testament to the Lodge’s commitment to supporting the well-being of our community.
– £1,000 designated for Prostate Cancer, an important initiative aimed at advancing research and providing critical support for those affected by this widespread health concern.
– £1,000 allocated to Operation SafeDrop, aiding Ukrainian relief efforts in their time of need, demonstrating the Lodge’s dedication to international philanthropy.
– £895 pledged for the Hampshire Air Ambulance, a vital service that ensures prompt and efficient medical assistance during emergencies in the area.
– £500 donated to the Mayor of Havant Charity, benefiting the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI), a noble cause safeguarding lives at sea.
Pilgrims Lodge extends its heartfelt gratitude to all attendees, supporters, and partners who contributed to the success of this memorable evening. Their unwavering commitment to charitable giving reinforces the Lodge’s mission to make a positive impact in the local and global community.